Concern Relations Certificate
Overview: Concern Relations Certificate – official corporate document reflecting the relations (direct or indirect) of the company/legal entity with other legal entity (entities) by way of directorship and ownership.
- The Swiss Trade Register
- Name of the company/legal entity
- Date of the Certificate
- Legal entity (entities), 100% owned by the company/legal entity
- Legal entity which owns 100% of the company/legal entity
- Legal entity (entities), where the company/legal entity is a director
- Legal entity (entities), which is/are the director(s) of the company/legal entity
The information in this list is provided for informational purposes only. The document ordered may differ from this content if certain positions have not been filed with the Register or are not applicable to a particular company/legal entity.