Certificate of Tax Residence
Overview: Certificate of Tax Residence – official document confirming that a company/legal entity is a tax resident of Switzerland. The certificate is issued by the Swiss Tax Authority and serves as a confirmation of tax residency in Switzerland.
- Swiss Tax Authority
- Name of the company/legal entity
- Registered office address of the company/legal entity
- Tax identification number of the company/legal entity
- Confirmation that the company/legal entity is a tax resident of Switzerland
- Swiss Tax Authority`s department
- Tax officer`s name
- Year of tax residence
The information in this list is provided for informational purposes only. The document ordered may differ from this content if certain positions have not been filed with the Register or are not applicable to a particular company/legal entity.