Certificate of Tax Behavior
Overview: Certificate of Tax Behavior – official certificate that confirms whether a company/legal entity has (not) complied with Swiss tax obligations, such as payment of outstanding taxes, social insurance, and social security contributions.
- Swiss Tax Authority
- details of the company/legal entity:
- legal name
- corporate seat
- registered office address
- registration number of the company
- tax number of the company
- summary of the received certificate application
- confirmation of the absence of any outstanding tax debt, social insurance, and social security contributions` debt OR
- list of outstanding tax debt(s), including corporate/income tax, VAT, payroll tax, dividend tax, social insurance, social security contributions and/or any other types of tax
The information in this list is provided for informational purposes only. The document ordered may differ from this content if certain positions have not been filed with the Register or are not applicable to a particular company/legal entity.