Overview: Apostille – official certificate which is attached to an original Swiss official document and as such confirms the authenticity and legitimacy of this original document. Apostille confirms that the document has a full legal effect and may be used in that foreign country.
- The Swiss District Court
Personal presence: Not required
- Country of issuance (Switzerland)
- Full name and authority of a person, whose signature is being authenticated
- Place of Apostille
- Date of Apostille
- Full name and position of the person issuing an Apostille
- Signature of the person issuing an Apostille
- Stamp of the issuing authority
The Apostille is required when you need to use a Swiss official document outside Switzerland, in a foreign country, which is a party to the Apostille Convention 1961.
The information in this list is provided for informational purposes only. The document ordered may differ from this content if certain positions have not been filed with the Register or are not applicable to a particular company/legal entity.